Tuesday, February 22, 2005

New Start

I finally decided to take a stab a writing on my blog and seeing what might happen.

Currently, I am keeping busy with writing the chapters for the Digital Citizenship handbook. Once it is completed I will be looking for teachers and technology leaders that might be interested in reading.

It is coming down to crunch time for presentations. I will be presenting with Dr. Bailey on March 4 at the MACE conference here in Manhattan, KS. I have found out that David Warlick will be here to do one of the keynotes and hope that we can talk. On March 6 I leave for Salt Lake City to give the keynote at their Security Conference on Monday then followed up with three breakout sessions on Monday and Tuesday. Finally, at the end of the month (March 22) I am presenting in Kearney, NE for a group of trainers. Whew, March will fly by.

If you are looking for some of the past articles that have been written by Dr. Bailey and myself they can be found on the Digital Citizenship website - http://coe.ksu.edu/digitalcitizenship. We have two more articles that will be published in April - one for ISTE's L&L magazine and School Business Affairs magazine. It has been quite a year so far and more to come.

See you soon.

1 Comments:

At October 25, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Blogger mroper said...

Hi Mike, I was just reading through some of the materials on your DC website. Thanks for collecting those resources together. I am interested in reading your DC handbook when it is ready. I am a ICT leader in an international school in Hong Kong and am interested in getting some of this work into our curriculum. My blog (just started!)is

http://mroper.edublogs.org/

Look forward to hearing from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home