Friday, September 23, 2005

Presentation

It has been awhile since I have posted anything to my blog, but it has been a crazy time.

Today I will be presenting on the topic of blogs - what they are, how they can be used and where are they going. There will be some interested people coming to learn more about the process. I will write more on this after the session.

I am continuing work on Digital citizenship. I hope that I will have my handbook and other chapters ready by next semester. I have been talking to people all over the country and there is definitely interest in this topic. I will be presenting again on Digital Citizenship at a state conference for business educators in October. The main theme will be Digital Citizenship, but the idea of blogs will be part of the discussion.

Well my time is running short and I need to get back to my writing. If you have questions please post to this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home